Boutte's Boudin Cabbage Cigars
2 lbs. Boutte's Boudin (2 Links)
1 lbs. Ground Beef, optional.
8 Large Cabbage Leaves
2 tbl. Cooking Oil
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Drop Cabbage Leaves into boiling water, until Tender.
- Drain on paper towel until cool.
- Remove casing from the boudin link, mix in cooked seasoned ground beef, optional.
- Scoop boudin mixture onto cabbage leaf and roll, secure with toothpick.
- Put oil in bottom of a baking dish and place cabbage rolls about one inch apart.
- Sprinkle with salt and red pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.